Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My porfolio

My Portfolio
My portfolio is a digital photography class. For these past two semesters we been taking a lot of pictures and improving while going along. I struggled mostly with zombies, ghosts, and scary face. I don’t know why but it was really hard for me to concentrate.

It was hard staying up with you because I would barely get what you meant and than before I knew it you where already in the next topic. In the begging of the year I didn’t really know how to take a photograph than I learned I was just taking snapshots that aren’t as good as I thought it was. Finally I started coming along on how to take a bigger picture with an emphasis, and leading lines, and etc. My favorite picture I took for this class is leading lines the one where we were a post to have a self image of you.

I like the way I’m sitting there looking into space like something horrible happen. The worst subject I hate the most is the first assignment we a post to take a picture of a thing and macro.They weren’t exciting to me than taking an extreme angel or lyrics. It makes you want to take a good picture you wouldn’t take like every other day. When I first came in this class I didn’t know about Photoshop and everything else you can do on there is Sweet. I feel like my portfolio is ok I say that because than I think again it could be worse. So overall, I think I’m doing ok in this class there’s good days, and bad days

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

First, your portfolio needs to be put in order. Your posts are all over the place. One thing that has probably confused you is that everytime you upload a picture you have made a new entry for it, but your self- portraits should be ALL IN ONE post, under the title "SELF-PORTRAITS" and your zombie, scary face and ghost should ALL BE IN ONE POST as well, that is your scary expressions.

I know that sometimes I talk fast, and you get behind, however, there are many times when I am talking that you are too, which makes me think that that might be the problem. When you get behind, make sure you ask me first. If you ask your peer, and then I continue, you both fall further behind.

Other then organization, you have done a good job with your portfolio. I appreciate how hard you work to get each one of your projects finished. Keep up the good work.