I like mine because it has a lot of creatity than my original graduation. Added a little less creatity. I say that because itsn't just for girls it was also for guys, and there is hardly guys that like hearts and i don't think they would want it on their student Handbook. This one was harder to use graphic design because there was a lot of stuff you coulded have added but thinking of and applying it was a little bit extreme. same as i said about graduation, but overall i like my student Handbook i learned stuff i didn't know how to do before in photoshop so i think it was a so, so.Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Student Handbook
I like mine because it has a lot of creatity than my original graduation. Added a little less creatity. I say that because itsn't just for girls it was also for guys, and there is hardly guys that like hearts and i don't think they would want it on their student Handbook. This one was harder to use graphic design because there was a lot of stuff you coulded have added but thinking of and applying it was a little bit extreme. same as i said about graduation, but overall i like my student Handbook i learned stuff i didn't know how to do before in photoshop so i think it was a so, so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment