Monday, May 11, 2009

My Portfolio

My Portfolio!

In my portfolio you will find my photographes i have work on all year. Since i have been in this class i have learned to take even better picture now. I feel pretty good about my portfolio but sometimes wish I can do even better. The best thing I had fun was extreme angles, leading lines, and teaming up to make shadows. Socializing with people you don’t talk everyday made the group project even more fun.
I learned the difference from a snap shot and a picture. Snap shots are just picture of friends being silly. Photographs are pictures that are thought out at least a day on where you plan on where you would want the picture. I thought I was successful of the surrealism project I added a lot of creativity and came out to be really decent in the long run. I struggle a lot with Macro and Metaphors it was difficult because it’s photographs I don’t every single day.
I can improve my technique in Photoshop by giving full effort and not giving up and keep trying. Also, I can improve by taking more pictures in extreme, leading lines, and emphasis. Last year, I seen the photographs your students took and made me think maybe I want to attempt to do better. I’ve seen the improvement on my surrealism project, and extreme angle. Overall, I like the way my photographs came out everyone has an unique thing about them, and mine came out to be me.




1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Your portfolio is missing quite a few posts which is too bad. Melissa I have been very impressed with you this semester. I think you have worked so hard on each project, even when it was very difficult. I think your surrealism is my favorite. You worked and worked on it, and it turned out really well. Good job!