Monday, September 15, 2008

Rules of Thirds

rules of thirds are 3 diminisions it can be in the right, center, or left. so basically its picture that can be seen just by looking at it you know like that what your picture looks like. Or knowing what emphasis is emphasis means what are you trying to make the audience see right when you see your picture. i used left side you see how my tree is on the left side and nothing else is there besides my tree that covers the whole picture. i mean yours nothing else to look at besides the tree thats what Rules of Thirds is.

2 comments:

Antonio said...

I think this one was your best picture because the green of the tree pops out because its around all of the gray and darker colors

Samaya said...

Nice picture. I like the shadows. I also like how there's only a tree and nothing else. Good work.